Sign up to the PASS newsletter for news and information.
Coming Soon - Training for explosive atmospheres, typically petrochemical and refining plants.
- Gain the skills needed to work safely in confined spaces with our confined space advice and training.
- Low voltage courses including PAT testing, 17th Edition and starter domestic electrical installer.
- Ideal for marine/offshore, utility and rail. Learn how to work safely with HV equipment and systems.
- Learn how to work safely and prevent risks. Get your CSCS card in one simple package.
Fully accredited as a training provider from multiple certifying bodies, PASS has delivered industry-leading training solutions to electrical, gas, plumbing, health and safety professionals and more for over a decade.
With PASS, courses are delivered to the highest standard. Having helped thousands of people to gain officially-recognised professional qualifications, our training services will ensure you receive the best in instruction and advice to enhance your skills. Experienced trainers deliver all training courses in an approachable, enjoyable manner.
PASS believe that individuals and businesses, large or small, should have access to training which is relevant to their industry.
Our experienced team can assess your business and the needs of your staff to ensure that you get the right course for your application. The team offer advice, expertise and support at all times to deliver full customised training solutions for the unique needs of each and every business that we work with.read more
why choose us?
PASS is committed to delivering industry-leading training experiences for all manners of professionals whilst offering the best possible value for money.
- In-house electrical training bays, high voltage training setup and dedicated training and examination rooms
- Accredited training courses from City and Guilds, EAL and more
- Training courses available at a date and location to suit you
- Expert tuition from specialist trainers in your chosen field
- Specialists in all aspects of training from high voltage and electrical work to health and safety
- Training at your own site – we’ll come to you!