Managers must take responsibility for the safety of those involved with confined space procedures. This comprehensive course gives managers the knowledge to ensure the safety of all staff involved with confined spaces.
2 day course.
Available both at our training centres in Stockton-On-Tees or London or alternatively at your own site, this training course teaches delegates how to safely manage confined space work and ensure the safety of employees at all times.
As confined spaces can be extremely dangerous and many fatalities have taken place in various different environments, learning the hazards of these areas and learning how to effectively manage these areas is essential.
This course is therefore suited to absolutely anyone who would like to work in the management of confined spaces and their teams. Any manager involved in an industrial, chemical, water and other industries should take this training to ensure full knowledge of the importance of safety within confined spaces.
The following modules are covered in this confined space management course:
- What is a confined space?
- Overview – Confined Space Regulations 1997
- Legal Responsibilities
- Applying relevant legislation and industry requirements
- Carrying out risk assessments
- Identifying control measures for work activities in confined spaces
- Developing safe working methods
- Establishing effective procedures for permits to work
- Developing emergency arrangements
- Implementation and maintenance of effective document storage and auditing
- Procedures for reporting systems and risk assessments
There are no required elements to attend this course.
- City & Guilds Level 5 Award in Management of Work in Confined Spaces
You can read more information about this course using the attached factsheet available further up the page. Alternatively you can call 01642 987 978 or contact us to discuss your training course needs and we’ll be happy to guide you to the right choice for your business.