Advice & Booking
01642 987 978
|Contact Us »|
Looking for a
|Read More »|
Learn how to safely manage a team and prepare for confined space entry, exit and safe operation at all times with this comprehensive confined space management course.
This course runs for 3 days.
Purpose-built for those have responsibility for planning safe systems of work, creating risk assessments, managing a team entering confined spaces or is designated as a responsible or authorising officer responsible for enforcing a confined space policy, this course allows candidates to learn exactly what they need for confined space management.
This course is non-entry and will not require the candidate to enter the enclosed area.
The course covers the following modules
- Legislation and ACoP relevant to confined space working
- Specified risks and how to control them
- Risk assessment residual hazards
- Types of gaseous atmospheres
- Operation of safe systems of work
- Using permit-to-work control measures
- Personal protection and hygiene requirements
- Health standards for staff
- Training standards for staff and contractors
- Documentation and records
- Selection and use of portable gas monitoring equipment, harnesses, hoists, winches, safety line/fall arrest systems, escape breathing apparatus and short term working breathing apparatus
- Emergency planning and rescue procedures
- Self rescue and emergencies
- Practical exercises in planning for entering, working and exiting confined spaces
We can also provide bespoke modules designed in combination with your unique business safety protocols. Please contact us directly for more information on tailoring your training course.
There are no pre-requisites for this course.
- Certificate of Attendance in Confined Space Management & Supervision at Work
If you’d like any further information on any of our courses, including confined space awareness, please give us a call 01642 987 978 or contact our training team.