Advice & Booking
01642 987 978
|Contact Us »|
Looking for a
|Read More »|
Work with specialist breathing equipment and receive specialist training in confined space entry, working and safe exit.
This course runs for 1 day.
A full entry confined space training course, candidates will be instructed and trained to safely enter, exit and work with confined spaces while using breathing apparatus.
Escape set breathing equipment will be provided as part of this course; candidates are expected to bring their own safety footwear, waterproof clothing, hard hat and working gloves for practical exercises.
Due to the physically demanding nature of this course candidates must be deemed medically suited for the course by a medical practitioner.
The course covers the following modules:
- Outcomes of the Confined Spaces Regulations 1997
- Personal protection and hygiene requirements
- Risk assessing residual hazards
- Types of gaseous atmosphere, portable gas monitoring and its use
- The use of harnesses, tripods/man-riding winches, fall arrests and safety lines
- The use of escape breathing apparatus as part of a self rescue procedure
- Safe entry, working and exit procedures in confined spaces
- Emergency procedures and practical exercises
- Knowledge and skill assessment exercises for planning, entering, working and exiting confined spaces using escape breathing apparatus as a part of the planned means for self rescue
We can also provide bespoke modules designed in combination with your unique business safety protocols. Please contact us directly for more information on tailoring your training course.
- Certificate of Attendance in Confined Space Entry Escape Set Breathing Apparatus Course
If you’d like any further information on any of our courses, including confined space awareness, please give us a call 01642 987 978 or contact our training team.